Rules and Regulations -
- College Identity Card and Library Borrower Cards are compulsory for getting access to the library.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Silence to be maintained in the library and reading room.
- The entry will not be allowed in the reading room and periodical section without College Identity Card.
- The reference books will be read only in the library, they are not allowed to be taken outside the library.
- The library books should be returned within eight days from issued date, otherwise one rupee per day fine will be charged.
- A double penalty will be charged on book lost.
- A Counter signature is mandatory while entering library.
- The price of bindings will be recovered on damage of book.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Library Hours -
- Monday to Friday : 7.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- Saturday : 11.30 am to 4.30 pm
- Sunday closed