|Links And Updates|
|National Seminar on Translation Studies|
|Annual Report 2008-09|
|Annual Report 2009-10|
|Annual Report 2010-11|
|Annual Report 2011-12|
|Online Shivaji University|
|Shivaji University Exam Form|
|Tenders & Advertisements|
|National Seminar on ‘ Translation Studies’|
|Brochure of National Seminar|
The College provides ample opportunities to the students to develop their cultural interests and skills. The College Cultural Committee chaired by the concerned lecture participates in various cultural activities so as to enable the students to know about the rich heritage of this country.
The committee train the students to participate in the intercollegiate cultural festivals. The students participate in Dramas, One Act Plays. Street Plays, Folk Dances, Miming, etc. In the 2013-14 our student secured second rank in the Miming Competition in the Youth Festival. The committee played a major roll to organised ‘Kalamahostava’ on the occasion of Birth Centenary of Hon. Yashwantrao Chavan in the 2012-13. Our college regularly participate in the ‘Youth Festival’, which is intercollegiate cultural competitions organised by Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
The Cultural committee of our college successfully organised various lectures of eminent personalities to groom the personality of our students. Apart from that, Annual Day, Gymkhana Day, Sahitya Samelana, Intercollegiate Elocution Competition, Constitution Day, etc. It also celebrates birth anniversaries of various national leaders and social reformers.
The vision, mission and goals & objectives of Cultural committees as follows –
Ingrain cultural heritage through youth power.
To develop versatile youth personalities appreciative of their cultural heritage and responsive to the changing times through cultural, social and recreational activities.
- Goals and Objectives
- To tap hidden talents of the students and provide them proper platform for its exhibition.
- To invite eminent professionals to groom students’ skills and personalities.
- To encourage the students to participate in intercollegiate, district, zonal, university, state, national and international cultural activities.
- To demonstrate a proficiency among students in diverse disciplines of art and culture.
- To felicitate and recognize students’ achievements by offering awards and honours.