Code of Conduct
- Teacher should be punctual in attending duties
- Teacher should be compatible in his precept and practice.
- Teacher should treat all students with love, affection and be just and impartial to all irrespective of caste, reed, sex, status, religion, language and place of birth.
- Teacher should seek to make professional growth continuous through study and research.
- Teacher should respect the right and dignity of the students in expressing his/her opinion.
- Teacher should develop an understanding of national heritage and national goal.
- Teacher should take notice of individual needs and differences among students in their socio-cultural background and adopt his/her teaching accordingly
- Teacher should co-operate with authorities for the betterment of the institution keeping in view the interest and in conformity with dignity of the profession.
- Teacher should co-operate and assist to the educational responsibilities, such as counseling to the students in admission conducting university examination and examination duties.
- Teacher should respect basic human dignity of the students while maintaining discipline in the college.
- Student should be punctual, regular and complete his/her studies in the institution.
- Student should follow the rules of dress code.
- Students should hold academic integrity.
- Student should respect their right, property and safety.
- Students should avoid all forms of misconduct.
- Students should prefer careful use of social media and avoid derogatory comment.
- Student should strictly follow the rules of examination.
- Students should avoid malpractice in examination.
- Students should not participate in any act of ragging to the other students.
- Students should not interact on behalf of institution, with media representatives without the permission of the institution authorities.
- Principal should follow compatibility between his precepts and practice.
- Principal should achieve coordination among various statutory committees and non-statutory bodies including Academic Council.
- Principal should maintain active membership of professional organizations and strive to improve education and profession through them.
- Principal should respect the right and dignity of the students in expression his\her opinion.
- Principal should promote different types of interaction for better employability of students.
- Principal should support for overall welfare of staff and students .
- Principal should deal justly and impartially with students and faculty regardless of their religion, caste, political, economical, social and physical characteristics.
- Governing council members should attend all the meetings of the governing body.
- Governing body should maintain the relationship with the principal and faculty members to improve the performance of the institution.
- Governing body should seek to develop the institution.
- Principal should observer all the feedbacks of all stakeholders.
- Institution can treat good relationship with the parent of the students and other stakeholders.
- Students should flow all the rules and regulation about examination, campus and gymkhana etc.
- All the stakeholders should try the best to keep the campus clean.